- Inform yourself in a timely manner about the condition and passage of roads to drive and about weather conditions.
- Prepare the vehicle for driving in accordance with applicable regulations that require the use of winter equipment on board while the winter conditions are in force. We recommend that you use winter tires (M + S) in the winter, and it is advisable to have additional equipment (snow chains, folding shovel, cables for starting the vehicle) in the vehicle.
- Check the fluid in the vehicle (windscreen washer fluid, engine oil, antifreeze) and battery condition before starting the journey.
- Adjust your speed and safety clearance with other vehicles in line with road conditions. Respect the variable light signaling set on all characteristic sections of the motorway.
- While traveling in winter conditions, drive with increased caution, avoid overtaking, sudden braking and acceleration, and sudden changes in direction of movement.
JP Autoceste FBiHWinter conditions