- During inclusion in motorway driving, in all cases (rest areas, billing) be careful and follow the set traffic signalization.
- Be aware of the possibilities of encountering a vehicle that is moving in the opposite direction, so it is advisable to check, in addition to checking the vehicles that are moving behind you, during the overrun, and the condition on the overpass in front of you.
- If you receive the information (radio) about moving the vehicle in the opposite direction, in the section of the motorway you are on, lower the driving speed to 40 km / h, and with increased caution, continue driving on the right traffic lane without overtaking, with all four direction indicators on. Stop the vehicle at the first stop along the motorway and wait for the danger.
- If you notice a vehicle moving in the opposite direction on the highway, immediately inform the police to the phone. Number 122 or call for info phone 080 02 03 06.
- Continue driving on the highway after you get the information that the incident has ended.
Vehicle in the opposite direction
JP Autoceste FBiHVehicle in the opposite direction